Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"You see the salt on this pretzel? Look at the stars. Some people, they say the stars are billions and billions of tons of hot gas. But I think maybe, maybe it's just God's salt. And God's just waiting to eat us."

-Can't Hardly Wait, 1999

yesterday i was walking home from the gym as the snow fell. i felt so small looking up into the vast black sky as little snowflakes seemingly appeared from nowhere. it was a nice moment.

i had cooked food with np kids for chinese new year from 4 pm - 9 pm and ate so much along the way (you know, not for the benefit of myself but for others - i had to make sure that it tasted good). so for my mental health, i went to the gym super late, but it was not good for my physical health as i was awake in my bed for 2 hours, unable to fall asleep. it's interesting to choose between two things that are not good for you. i guess in the long run, i would rather feel ok in my own skin than a little tired the next morning. i'll take a nap in the library later haha.

No comments: