Sunday, May 22, 2011

Autoantibodies to thyroglobulin results in Hashimoto's thyroiditis

English word of the day: slaver = to slobber or to drool
French word of the day: enquêter = investigator
Spanish word of the day: el/la abuelo/a = grandfather/mother
(courtesy of my iGoogle gadgets)

There have been a few instances when I am with two other people and I notice that one is trying to tell the other person something, but he or she isn't listening. I only notice because I am aware of the information that is trying to be communicated.

It is often quietly said. It is often subtly conveyed. People want to open up to you and will if you let them.

I took a walk down S. Main St today and this kind elderly couple let me pass. As they drove by, they wished me good luck on my test because they noticed my flashcards in hand. I love small town life.

I somehow had all the ingredients to make this: http://www.chinese-food-delight.com/sweet-potato-soup-recipe.html -- I feel it is a good elixir to have whilst studying.

No comments: