Monday, October 10, 2011

Presents part 3!!

...what should I see but my name in block letters pointing to a care package filled with peanut butter snickers, gum, chips, and a lovely card from my little sib. :) I had given her a little present yesterday. I love the love that's in the air.

Then, on the actual test, there was a question about [I can't put that up until the other half of the class takes the test], which DAVID AND I HAD TALKED ABOUT LAST NIGHT!!! I could actually hear choirs of angels sing. What a gift of luck!

Also, my roommate came back from Taiwan and gave me an ornately wrapped gift of jasmine tea in a hand painted tin. It was so lovely... she also offered me some chicken soup she made! Too bad, I am a vegetarian.

As I came back from the gym/showering/lunch, Wendy texted about visiting this winter break, which her presence would be the best present to look forward to!!

No comments: