Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween weekend!

Yesterday was fabulous. Class was good and then reviewing the vasculature of the abdomen was good - I really like teaching the HAE reviews. Going through the branches of the Celiac Trunk was fun; presenting with Libby was great - couldn't have asked for a better partner! Then, I studied epilepsy forever until I got ready for Derek, Ilya, and Amit's pregame before the Dartmouth graduate Halloween party! I loved everyone's outfits and dancing without inhibitions!

At 11, we left and went to EBA to get a humungous pesto based pizza! The diameter was larger than the height of a small child. Waking up this morning was difficult, but I got out of bed at 11 am and went to the gym! The work out was fine, but what was really great was the kid next to me. Only your freshman year of college do you say something like, "looks like we both had the same idea" and strike up conversation with a stranger. He let me teach him about the reflexes and their corresponding nerve roots as he told me about anthropology.

I miss college!

No comments: