Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first you wouldn’t have fallen for the second."

-Johnny Depp

Today was so perfect, waking up and eating breakfast was lovely as I saw the weather forecast at a high of 64 degrees. Tomorrow it's going to break 70! Bacteriology was interesting and lab was short. Menaka and I studied independently and then went to the SBM talk with Dr. N. He's so eloquent. Then I went to DHMC to study and prepare for my OSCE at 6. After Jocelyn drove me home, I went to the gym and ran and ran and ran. It felt really good as I tried learning all those pesky pathways of the thalamic nuclei.

Last night Bri showed us how to do a headstand, so I've been practicing. I am going to succeed without the help of a wall, too.

No comments: