Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy For You

-Best Coast, a bit happier surf pop

“I just put that [epiglottis] there so you’re not living in ignorance”
-Dr. Catlin

Anyway, I saw Dr. J.Lyons in lab today and held out my fist, and he came over after he finished talking to another group. He gave me a pound and said that this was his morning boost. And when I inquired about his mismatching shoes - a loafer and a sandal,  he said, "oh no I wondered why one foot was colder than the other." I enjoy people with a sense of humor.

I was feeling lethargic in lab, but was happier after cleaning off the subclavian artery. I finally could do something right. Especially when I "swung and missed" trying to find the recurrent laryngeal nerve on the right side (according to Dr. Swenson). It was amazing that after we dug around for so long, Dr. S. could swoop in, push around and then probe for the structures. I'm glad Quynh, Dan and Bijan were with me, trucking through it all.

No comments: