Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"The soldier moved once more and sat beside her."

-The World According to Garp, John Irving
---
Waking up today was really difficult, despite 7.5 hours.

I would like to point your attention to awkward moments. Like during the cardio physio conference, I exited the classroom and entered the bathroom only to walk in on a young lad peeing at the urinal. I quickly and quietly ran out into Menaka who giggled at me as I giggled at myself.

I would like to point your attention to addictions. Like my addiction to sugar (i.e. why I'm at Vail 414 everyday bothering Jocelyn who has a bowl of candy at her disk) and free food (i.e. why I agree to sit in Kellogg for lunch when there is free pizza with the Core Lunches.. as if we weren't there long enough)

I would like to point your attention to kindness. Like how I contemplated going home and eating dinner but missing Glee or staying in the library and watching Glee but skipping dinner. I started to lean toward going home but Ryan told Julia who called and offered to pick me up. ON HER BIRTHDAY nevertheless. <3

Finally, I would like to point your attention to anticipation. Like how much I don't want take this quiz on Monday. But also how much I look forward to watching Glee tonight. And also how much I look forward to Dave, Vi and Sean's visit in two weekends.
---
"Jenny was twenty-two. She had dropped out of college almost as soon as she'd begun, but she had finished her nursing-school program at the head of her class and she enjoyed being a nurse."

No comments: