Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Then, suddenly, everyone was a soldier--and full of the self-importance of college boys--and Jenny Fields stopped having anything to do with men."

-The World According to Garp, John Irving

Poor Peanut, he had surgery today. He recovered, but we won't know how he really is (motor functions and all) until next week. Dave, Vi and Sean might not come up. I'm sad. Today, after class, Chris, Keith and I went to Dana before C and I went to the gym. Good work out. Then I made dinner with some people: PAD THAI. So good. We chatted until 10 and now I feel like I've done nothing.

It was worth it, the company is so amazing. However, I feel behind and overwhelmed. I just took a quiz Monday... how did this happen?
---
"'My mother,' Garp wrote, 'was a lone wolf.'"

No comments: