Friday, October 1, 2010

"The Fields' family fortune was in shoes, through Mrs. Fields, a former Boston Weeks, had brought some money of her own to the marriage."

-The World According to Garp, John Irving

I finally feel RELIEF. After getting such average grades (at least I have been passing), I finally get the second one that validates the time that I have studied. It feels SO GOOD. I cannot begin to describe the happiness I feel... I hope it is not short-lived.

On another note, we JUST had the quiz on Monday and I feel overwhelmingly overwhelmed. I will say though: don't you love how ligamentum arteriosum reminds you of wingardium leviosa from Harry Potter? Dave, Vi and Sean are not coming after all, but Peanut's recovery is more important. I could not imagine my life without him. At least Kenny was willing to take a five-hour bus ride here and attend the White Coat Ceremony tomorrow morning. My family is amazing. :)

After working out, it is time to take a nap.
---
"The Fields family had managed well enough with footwear to have removed themselves from the shoes factories years ago."

No comments: