Friday, October 8, 2010

"There was a Fields line of nursing shoe, and Mr. Fields gave his daughter a free pair whenever she came home; Jenny must have had a dozen pairs."

-The World According to Garp, John Irving
Today, Paul and I walked from the student lounge outside and had a gloomy storm cloud hover over us as the sun shone in the not-so-distant sky. We could see the rain fall through the rays of sun. Really beautiful - it reminded me that there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

I still miss my Peanut Butter.

Marco proposed to Allie, and she accepted! Congratulations!!!!

I also need to learn how to not take the way people talk so seriously - in a good or bad way. Some people are just too charming for their own good. Other people need to talk to feel heard.
---
"Mrs. Fields, who insisted on equating her daughter's leaving Wellesley with a sordid future, also gave Jenny a present every time she came home."

No comments: