Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"that tonight's gonna be a good good night..."

today after cto class, we had bagels and cream cheese with joe o'donnell in our on doctoring group. it was really great that we are SO supportive and constructive in our criticism. i had to interview joe and it was so intimidating, but totally worth facing my fears. my legs were SHAKING. so embarrassing, but everyone said that i seemed calm, and geoff even said my smile put him at ease as he watched the interaction. afterwards, when i told joe i had a nervous tick, he said that he has the SAME thing but it's probably all psychological but he's too embarrassed to see a psychiatrist/psychologist about. haha, i love my on doctoring group.
then at biochem, we went over a problem set - pretty straight forward. tonight i'm going to skip the radiology interest group and opt for the gym. i feel overwhelmed... i am definitely not doing everything i want to do in fear of falling behind. i hope that fear subsides and i can find the time to do what interests me... friday we're going to see a movie? i'll see if i actually go.. scary movies aren't my thing (the last exorcism) unless maybe someone holds my hand ;)

then saturday, we're going to boston! sunday i'm going to the art for kids in lebanon. i'm pretty excited, i am so happy with children.

No comments: