Sunday, September 5, 2010

"You know I know how to make em stop and stare as I zone out"

These past couple of days have been good. Friday, I finished up On Doctoring administrative things, learned how to play ping-pong with Julia and Derek, went to Vital Communities with Katia (and saw Headrest in Lebanon as well as her pad in W. Leb), Heart Rounds, and chilled out with Julia, Ryan F., Nicole, Tessa, Mike, and Stephen in Sachem Village. I tried EBA's pizza, which was super good and Stephen's goose, blueberries and seltzer cocktail - yum. Then I hung out with Chris for an hour in North Park and went over some stuff before sleeping in and going to Boston yesterday. Lily drove Ken, Ryan G., Nadia, Menaka and me to Beantown. We went to Chipotle in Brighton and then to Natick Mall. I got some black flats from Macy's, a giant bow headband from Forever 21 and so much candy from the Sweet Factory (a little too much if you ask me). We went to Chinatown and grocery shopped for necessities. I got a huge thing of Morton salt because it was $0.59 and wasabi peas. We went to some restaurant that I didn't really like on Beach Street. I MISS NEW YORK FOOD. The company more than made up for it, and then we stopped by a bubble tea place and went home. I slept awkwardly in the back seat and woke up at 12:30 am in Lebanon/Hanover, almost home.

I missed a few calls from my mom yesterday and she called this morning. She was concerned that she hadn't heard from me. I like that whenever I get annoyed at my mom, she asks me how the good-looking guys are. That always makes me smile.. and just shows how much she knows me.

No comments: