Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Edmund!

As I get through this week, I am nostalgic for the things I miss from New York.

-themed potlucks (and cooking on a gas stove)
-having a gym in my apartment building
-street vendors with their crazy jewelry and scarves
-ice skating in Bryant Park
-the holiday windows displays at the big department stores
-the type of guy who wears skinny ties with his jeans and converse
-people watching
-reading in parks
-getting beyond the small talk
-leaving work at work when I go home for the day
-going out and dressing up wearing heels!
-just catching the subway train as you swipe in
-when people tell you they're leaving and say bye
-Max Brenner's and Trader Joe's
-taking a walk with someone without any destination in mind

Dove chocolate: Your smile is your best accessory.

No comments: