Saturday, December 4, 2010

laryngitis.
upper respiratory infection.
the common cold.

I hate being sick. It's been a few days, so I don't think I'm contagious anymore. I hope I am not at least... considering the quantity of people I encountered last night. I'm so glad to see the usual faces like Menaka, Jocelyn, Erin, Ashley, Quynh, Nick, Alex, Lauren, Ryan F, Ryan G, Ken, Yike, Paul, Joe, Derek, Ilya, Mike, Julia, Devang, Nicole, Carrie, Edmund, Chris, Katia, and new ones for me, like Jess - we're rainchecking our coffee date btw, Dave, Wade, Asha, Nora, Libby and others! I'm so glad Elliot stopped by, too! :)

This is in addition to the unquantifiable number of people I met last night from the MALS, math, cs, cog neuroscience depts, DMS2, etc. For me, the party was fun, sadly the DJ bailed and the speakers were feeble. The mixing and mingling seemed cute though; I'm glad everyone met some people outside their usual circle. This morning, I am super tired but impressed by the pristine condition of my house this morning.

In short, my roommates are bomb.

2 comments:

Chris said...

i'm always an after thought.... sigh

but yeah, good times - thanks

Helen said...

i just saved the best for last. duh.