Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!

I have a cold.

I think it is due to the fact that I haven't been eating nutritiously or sleeping nearly enough. However, Monday, I still went to the Hanukkah Ball after Margarita's. Tuesday, I stayed in the student lounge and watched Glee with the med school kids. Yesterday, I went to Molly's for Jocelyn's birthday eve. Today, I studied at Dana with some people I don't see enough! I love being able to ask questions with them; it's so open and not judgmental. Speaking of which, I went to the cultural competency events. The sessions were really insightful. Tomorrow, I will be at my house party...

I don't know how I already feel overwhelmed with less than one week of classes. The material has been so dense and detailed, without me having any idea of what is necessary to know. Who has time to study? ...especially since I am achy and tired all the time. These three weeks seem troublesome.

No comments: