Sunday, December 12, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine.

Hold on.

Let me just catch my breath.

Today was so productive in all the ways you wouldn't think. I woke up later than usual (thank goodness, I have been meaning to sleep in) to snow-blanketed scenery outside my window. I went downstairs to study on my couch but Wes and Robert came out and were a bit too conversational for being productive. I went upstairs until Robert said he wanted to go to BJs and to run errands. Wesley and I joined him to West Leb. I started to push the cart and jokingly told Robert to hop on the end; the best part: he did. So I pushed him around the aisles until we got to the food. I loved the coffee, ramen, cheesecake, egg nog, berry crumble samples. Good desserts to my vegetables I had for lunch. I bought my bread, veggie burgers, hummus, crackers, apples, and spinach. It was awesome seeing Mike P. when we were checking out! And then we went to Price Chopper where Robert had to pick up some dairy products as Wes and I browsed the magazine racks. After we loaded the car, unloaded the car, and stocked up the fridge/freezer, Robert and I went to the gym! He went into a parallel parking spot, but not in the way you would think. He just rolled up and down the curb haha. It was great. We left after 45 minutes or so (good seeing Nicole and Marco there!)and then when he turned the car around, he just rolled up and down the curb on the opposite side of the street. I just kept on laughing today. We stopped by the math department to get his lunch and then drove home while I read my immunology notes with a terrible British accent. Ahhhhh, such silly times with silly people. :)

No comments: