Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"You all get that, right?"

We have one professor who is blunt and in your face. Sometimes that is good, but sometimes that just alienates the audience. How can people feel comfortable to ask you questions if the way you talk suggests that they're idiots if they don't know? ANYWAY - I won't be attending those lectures anymore... as in, I won't be going to that lecture TOMORROW.

So today I went to physiology lecture and uploaded the audio recording. After the library, I went to the gym, showered, and then studied. I like it in the cocoon I was in - the silence automatically makes you feel obligated to turn off gchat and study. I got the most done in a long long while. At 4, I headed to the DHMC cafe to get dinner rolls for our anatomy group potluck. At 5, we went to the neuroradiology interest group meeting, but it ran late so I didn't get to catch any of it before going to scrub training. My arms feel SO clean, albeit dry. I got all of the orange stuff off my arms except a few splotches on my FINGER NAILS. Next time, I'll get it. Bijan picked me up and we went into Vermont for dinner. Dan and Christy's home is so lovely with so many Christmas decorations! It was cool to catch up and talk about the most random things over the hosts' pasta with homemade fettuccine sauce, Quynh's amazing salad, Bijan's ice cream and grapes, and ROOT BEER FLOATS.

So... about that studying...

No comments: