Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Crying, on all fours, the soldier groped his way to the theater aisle and headed toward the safety of the light in the lobby."

-The World According to Garp, John Irving

Today I opened my backdoor and enjoyed the brisk fall day. And then closed it promptly to resume studying. I woke up like an icicle and went downstairs to set up camp in my living room with the more energy-efficient propane gas heater blasting, since that's the one we turn on anyway. I had whole wheat toast with butter and jelly and an activia yogurt for breakfast. For lunch, I had macaroni and blue cheese with tuna and spinach mixed in. For dinner, I had soup and some of Robert's calzones. I also caught up on Grey's Anatomy and with Meera, Savita and Ashley at different times. That was the extent of my day...

I miss talking about non-medical school related things.

Round 1: biochem, 8 am.
---
"Someone else in the theater was whimpering, in fright."

No comments: