Friday, November 26, 2010

"It is said that the Dragon Warrior can go for months without eating, surviving on the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe."

-Tigress, Kung Fu Panda

Last night after Dave and Vi left for Philly, I napped from 10:30 p until 2:15 am to go BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!! Fut and Pam picked me up and we ran amok Toms River. From Kohl's at 2:30 to TARGET at 3:30 and then the OC mall at 5. I bought a lot of presents, so obviously I cannot say what hehe. We went back to Futty's and watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding before drifting asleep. We woke at up 10 because Pam had to go to PT and then I fell back asleep until noon to half of a McDonald's breakfast waiting for me. :)

Then, an hour later, Mrs. B made us a grand Filipino lunch and I ate my second meal. We played with Zoe while Alan learned how to play Staind's Zoe Jane. So amazing. After eating Pam's chocolate chip cake with almond cannoli frosting, I went home and had some apple pie. haha, glutinous! Because, then I had some clementines and leftovers from last night's dinner... all before going to dinner with Amy, Christine and Ashley at Red Lobster. While they ordered their beautiful appetizers and entrees, I got a cup of coffee. I need to stop eating so much! But girl talk with them is the best - I can't believe I've known these people for over ten years. You guys are family <3

No comments: